NWP Inc is a modern and cutting edge media production house offering high end solutions to clients seeking writers, photographers, videographers and designers for the creation of a vast array of project types.
Headed by CEO and Artistic Director Nigel Wallace, who is a writer, cinematographer and photographer in his own right, NWP Inc embraces the concept of collaboration in the creation of all of its products.
This collaboration is visible in the teams of creatives deployed to handle individual projects and extends to the level of care we provide to each of our clients as we guide them towards creating something truly individual and distinct.
From family portraiture to corporate images, from 30 second advertisements to short film creation and live streaming services, we are, by design, created to serve you effectively and efficiently in a welcoming and collaborative space.
Meet our Artistic Director
- (MA) Heritage Studies with distinction, from the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus.
- Working Photojournalist and Editor for over a decade with the Barbados Advocate
- Official Photographer for Miss Barbados World 2011-2013
- Official Media Partner for Team Mikey and it’s Charity 2010-2013
- Official Photographer for Miss Barbados Universe 2016-2020
- Published Photographer in Countless Magazines and Publications from Zing and Caribbean Bride, to Munaluchi Bridal and Inside Weddings.
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA) Member from 2017-2019.
- For the photographers out there who read photo magazines, you would’ve seen Nigel in the PPA advertisement for purchasing Insurance.
The Fun Stuff
Third Degree Black Belt in Shotokan Karate and National Representative for Barbados at the Pan American Level from 1999 to 2008.
I had to give up the art that I love competitively when lifting a camera on a daily basis became a part of my lifestyle. I still train multiple times a week, and love the lifestyle of discipline the art has instilled in me.
Avid bodyboarder and ocean lover.
I live between Barbados and Hawaii these days… ‘nuff said I suppose. One destination has year round warm waters and smaller waves and the other is chillier, with lots of sharks and an exhilaration from bigger more powerful surf you’ve got to feel to believe.
Father and Lover
My son is my world. Kai ❤
My love is my world. Anna-Lena ❤
They live worlds apart and my camera helps me to traverse the planet and be close to them both at different times of the year. Balance is difficult but not impossible and artistically this does present an amazing opportunity for growth and perspective as I continue to embrace the primary role of my camera as a story telling tool.
A Quick Glimpse of our Client List
- Marriot Hotels
- Cobblers Cove
- Sea Breeze Hotel
- St. Peter’s Bay
- Port Ferdinand
- The Elegant Group of Hotels
- Blue Sky Luxury
- Mount Gay Rum
- The West Indies Rum Company
- Banks Breweries
- Oran Ltd.
- The BTMI
- The Barbados Entrepreneurship Foundation
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- The Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre
- Lex Caribbean
- FT Legal
- DNB Associates
- Virgo Communications
- Beauty by Vandana
A Quick Glimpse of our Published Work
- Munaluchi Bridal
- Inside Weddings
- Caribbean Bride
- Zing Magazine
- Living Barbados